August 1, 2015

Tradition!

Feel free to sing it with Tevye. At least, I remember taking bets on one of Mom's babies once. And we might as well make this official as a Wild Card tradition. Let's take bets on when this baby will be borned. I've got three weeks left from today (due on August 22nd).

Medically speaking, my doctor has given me no reason to think that I'll deliver extra early, but it's also my third baby. *Shrug* Historically speaking, Lily and Ruth were four days late and three days early, respectively.

So make a guess in the comments! Once someone guesses a day, it's taken. To the lucky person who guesses correctly, you get GLORY, HONOR, and I'll make you a hand sized sketchbook or journal. Because life is more fun if you get an actual reward for winning a bet.

* In the case that no one reads my maternity vibes accurately and you all fail, we'll go with the closest guess. By the hour. :)


* The Stubbs also have a pool going, but it's on their family blog and since we actually have a family blog I figure we should use it. And this way you have better odds. 

2 comments:

Nae said...

Michael's guess: 20th of August.

Nae said...

Jake's guess: 27th of August.

Post a Comment